Spring is a great time for beer related travel. Whether live in Missouri and are looking for short trip or find yourself in Missouri and want some good local beers, I hope this list helps. I am sure I have missed some important breweries or brewpubs, therefore, please feel free to inform me of anything I left out and I will update this list accordingly. Feel free to mention your favorite Missouri Breweries/Brew Pubs as well.
Kansas City Area
- Boulevard Brewing *This is the largest craft brewery in Missouri and the 12th best selling craft brewery in the United States
- Granite City Food & Brewery (Note, there are two in the Kansas City area, one is on the Kansas City in Olathe the other is in the Zona Rosa Shopping Center in the Northland)
Saint Louis Area
- Saint Louis Brewery (better known as Schlafly) *This is one of the largest craft breweries in the state, also owns a great restaurant called Schlafly Bottleworks.
- Anheuser-Busch Inc. *The largest brewer in the world.
- Amalgamated Brewing Co.: The Stable (The website does not currently work.)
- Little Yeoman Brewery (in Cabool)
- Crown Valley Brewing & Distilling Co. (Ste. Genevieve)
- Buckner Brewing (Cape Girardeau)
- Charleville Winery and Microbrewery (Ste. Genevieve)
Central and Other Parts of Missouri
- Piney River Brewing Company (Piney River Area)
- Tin Mill Brewery (Hermann)
- Horseshoe Bend Brewing Company (Ozarks)
- 5th Street Brewpub (Sedalia)
- Native Stone Winery & Bull Rock Brewery (Jefferson City)
- Prison Brews (Jefferson City)
- Flat Branch Pub and Brewing (Columbia)
- Broadway Brewery & Restaurant (Columbia)
- Augusta Brewing Co. (Augusta)